About The Association
The Newfoundland and Labrador Osteopathic Association (NLOA)'s responsibilities include:
- Developing programs to help osteopathic manual practitioners maintain and improve their
knowledge and skills.
- Investigating complaints.
- Developing standards of admission to the osteopathy (manual) profession in Newfoundland
- Establishing guidelines and standards for members's conduct and practice.
- Disciplining members who are incapacitated or incompetent or have committed acts of professional