Members of the public
The Osteopathic & Naprapathic Association of Newfoundland & Labrador is a voluntary organization that supervises
osteopathic manual practitioners who
are its members in the public interest. ONNL is not a regulatory health
association and membership is voluntary. Please contact ONNL if you
require any information about the
- Registration status of an osteopathic manual practitioner who is a ONNL member.
- ONNL standards of practice, policies and guidelines.
- Filing a complaint against a ONNL member.
- Filing a report.
- Disciplinary decisions against a ONNL member.
- Any other inquiry or concern related to the practice of the profession.